Tuesday, June 06, 2006

From Gayle: Cards/Brochures and Chat Sessions

Hello, friends,

This is just a little intermediate note to respond to a couple of
requests I've had recently.

BROCHURES AND CARDS

Several people have requested recently that I send them brochures,
flyers and/or business cards to distribute to their friends, put on
veterinarian and pet food store bulletin boards, etc. One friend
suggested that I let the subscribers to the e-news list know this is
available. If anyone would like to request such materials by mail,
please email me with your mailing address and a note to that effect, and
I'll be happy to provide them. Thank you for helping to spread the word!

CHAT SESSIONS

I've also had a request (one of those 'now why didn't I think of that?'
moments) to add "Chat" animal communication sessions as an alternative
to telephone and email. I have decided to do this on an experimental
basis, so won't add it to my website officially until I see if it works
out. I have both AIM (AOL Instant Messenger, available at
http://www.aim.com) and Hello (http://www.hello.com), both free for
downloading. If you would prefer a chat session to phone or email the
next time you schedule a consultation, just let me know, and we'll
exchange user names and give it a try!

Wishing you a lovely summer season!

--Gayle Nastasi

No comments: